Sunday 1 May 2011

And....Relax!

Now, I don't want to seem like I'm complaining... and it may just be me, but what with the new Financial Year, the Easter Holidays, the Royal Wedding, and this (gorgeous, beautiful, wonderful) unseasonable weather - recently I just don't seem to know whether I am coming or going!

Perhaps I am a more a creature of habit and a stickler for routine than I thought (it must be my age!) but somehow over the last few weeks, despite the lovely weather, having lots of lovely days off and doing lots of lovely things, life seems to have been than little bit too hectic and time seems to have disappeared.
Christmas seems like only yesterday!

But whether I like it or not, time will march on and before you know it Summer will be here (I refuse to believe the lovely weather we've just had will be all we'll get!) But before it arrives I'd like to take a moment to appreciate the last of Spring, to take a deep breath, enjoy the Bank Holiday and.... relax!


Take time to appreciate the view...


Go for a picnic...

MakepieceUK

Get some housework done...

EAGERforWORD

Listen to the radio...

Cute as a Button

Watch the Sunset...


And have a lovely nights sleep...

deesware

Enjoy your Bank Holiday!
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your ideas, recommendations, comments and feedback - please feel free to share!